26 June 2007

Geeks R Us

I have a new school folder.

It's pink and says I <3 nerds.

My son is a nerd. The other day we were walking through a parking lot and passed a blueish silvery car. Peanut turned to Punkin and said...

"Look! A Mithril car!'

Just last week he told me that he could handle helping me with something because "I have 18 strength."

Um, I heard those same EXACT words from someone when we were in Pasadena, under completely different circumstances. That person is also a nerd.

I really need to start a "you might be a geek..." type comedy routine ala Jeff Foxworthy. Except with TPS report jokes instead of TP jokes.

2 comments:

Chris Angelico said...

ROFL! Good one Peanut. I showed my brother this, and he knew what he meant too, in spite of not being in the _least_ a Thresher or similar. I don't know that he'd admit to being a nerd even, but he is one. :)

Unknown said...

Hahahahaha! I love Peanut! I so want to meet your kids.

Marilyn