16 December 2006

this amused me

I was doing one of those ipod/itunes shuffle things where you play songs and press "next" to answer the questions. This one just sorta made me chuckle. Post yours in comments if you want!

How am I feeling today?
world full of nothing - depeche mode (true, true)

Will I get far in life?
thief - third day (ha!)

How do my friends see me?
dance with me - the sounds (oh come on, y'all think I'm fun. and you want to mock me while I'm immobilized by my frankestein foot.)

Where will I get married?
say hello to the angels - interpol (so...I'd rather die before remarrying?)

What is my best friend's theme song?
I am in love with you - imogen heap (I don't even know what to say to this)

What is the story of my life?
pluto drive - the creatures (yeah, I pretty much want to do the stuff no one else does)

What was high school like?
will the summer make good for all our sins - Mum (oh, how true)

How can I get ahead in life?
the last beat of my heart -siouxsie and the banshees (work til you die, chica)

What is the best thing about me?
underwear - the magnetic fields (if my hanes her way is the best thing about me, well...I'm doomed. I'd better invest in something nicer.)

What is today going to be like?
under the carlaw bridge - lowest of the low ("well, it's another cold one...")

What is in store for this weekend?
i've got you memorized - ivy (a song in which someone confronts another person who keeps lying. appropriate.)

What song describes my parents?
trust - sarah mclachlan (I don't think they do trust me. But I trust them.)

To describe my grandparents?
Cemetry gates - the smiths (ok, this actually made me laugh when it came up)

How is my life going?
back - barenaked ladies ("I woke up yesterday morning, fell down two flights of stairs")

What song will they play at my funeral?
leash called love - sugarcubes (great, so I'm never going to get past this mess?)

How does the world see me?
spacy bitch - lords of acid (again, I chuckled when this popped up. Probably QUITE true)

Will I have a happy life?
she's a star - james ("It's a long road, It's a great cause...It's a good call")

What do my friends really think of me?
fresher than the night at the w - tobymac (why thank you)

Do people secretly lust after me?
to have and to hold - depeche mode (so does this mean I'm the marrying type then, and not the lusting-after type?)

How can I make myself happy?
acoustic guitar - magnetic fields (yep, I'm trying to learn it)

What should I do with my life?
I know it's over - the smiths (so...I should just give up?)

Will I ever have children?
one day more -les miserables (Given that I have four, one day more and another day after that, ad nauseum, sounds good to me)

What was filling out this survey like?
paradise place - siouxsie and the banshees (hardly)

No comments: