01 December 2006

I'm dreaming of a...

With Christmas and my birthday (January 12th!) rapidly approaching, it's high time I told all my friends just what I'll be expecting. 'Course, some of these things are entirely unattainable. But hey, I'm bored and I've finished my Christmas shopping so it's time to entertain myself!

1. Someone to go to the Leigh Nash/BNL concert with me in Charlotte on 12/17. I'd even buy the ticket! I just can't go to a general admin show with a broken foot, all by myself.

2. T-shirts from this website. I love the TEH shirt, the broken heart shirt and the Coffee of Doom shirt.

3. Healing for my daughter's mental illness

4. T-shirts from thinkgeek.com, especially the caffeine molecule and Obey Gravity.

5. a maid

6. Viva Hate and You Are the Quarry, CD's by Morrissey

7. a guitar tutor

8. a way to get to IL, MA, Canada and Australia so I can hang out with people I like instead of moping my sorry butt around here. Oh, and childcare. ;)

9. a weekend at a spa

10. sleep, and lots of it. Like...a year.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Unattainable? Bah. Nothing wrong with a little wishful thinking!

Umm... What size T-shirt do you take?

Anonymous said...

No stealing my Santa-ingh ideas!

Devout Hypocrite said...

Usually an XL. *sigh* One of these days, I'll be in an L and then a M. But not anytime soon. ;)