03 September 2006

Go to the Back of the Class!

When I was a kid, we had a game called Go to the Head of the Class and it was maybe my favorite game we owned other than Life (I liked the little peg people in that one). You answered questions and got to advance based on intelligence. I usually did pretty well.

Today I would lose.

Here's a tip: Don't get mad at someone for ignoring your IM's when your computer logs itself out of Aim everytime the stupid screen saver comes on and then automatically reconnects you when you become active again. Might want to check that, dumbbutt. Go back three spaces.

More dummy points for emailing someone when half asleep. Go back one space.

Bonus points for playing off the email reply as something you were expecting anyway, even though you don't remember sending the first one. Go forward one space.

Also, this gem from the book of Jeremiah:

" The heart is deceitful above all things,
And desperately wicked;
Who can know it? "

I know per therapists that emotions are our guidebooks to life, but I think mine take after the Thresh rangers.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"I know per therapists that emotions are our guidebooks to life, but I think mine take after the Thresh rangers."

What? Lost and barking up the wrong tree? :D

Anonymous said...

My mom used to tell us about that game, so when me and my brother were little she took us to ToysRUs and bought it for is and we used to play it all the time. And we used to make her do the college questions haha.

Devout Hypocrite said...

bela, absolutely! Completely lost! and not even barking up the wrong tree...barking in the wrong forest!