20 September 2007

Skype rocks my socks

If you aren't familiar with Skype, you really need to be. It's VoIP like Vonage but it's messenger like AIM. It is great!

I haven't stopped smiling for two days now. Two nights ago, I managed to talk to my favorite person in the UK and my favorite person in Australia (see those links over there? <-----------------) at the same time. We did add in another guy from NC for part of the conversation but he was kinda quiet.

My UK friend and I could NOT STOP LAUGHING. For about five hours.

Yesterday we skyped again, Rosuav and his brother and I (and the NC guy again). Do you know how wonderful it is to just be? To laugh and sing and joke and just exist with no pressure?

Last night I marveled at technology as he skyped while traveling on the train in Melbourne. but it was bonus time! Two other Threshers were with him, people I've always wanted to hear. :) Sadly they could barely speak to me (except enough to say, "Wow, she sounds American") due to time constraints. I look forward to talking to them soon.

This morning was more Skype, more folks. I might be a Skype addict.

Except what it really is...is that I FINALLY get to talk to the family I've been a part of for eight years. :)

I have other things that make me smile. Funsize and I hung out last night watching tv (via phone, of course) for a coupla hours. It makes me happy. Also...

Morrissey is coming to Greenville, SC! wooooohooo!

No comments: