27 July 2007

no words for the title

The Bear was told by Social Services that he needed to get into counseling with the kids' counselors so he could learn what was/was not appropriate during contact. He has been told this for a year but has done nothing. Social Services gave him an ultimatum and he decided he will have no further contact with our children.

I knew this was coming. It still sucks.

How can he give up on his own children?

Peanut is crushed, absolutely crushed. I want to just hold him and cry for days. My heart breaks for this little boy whose Daddy has chosen not to be Daddy anymore.

Oh, I hope he finds his heavenly daddy, and that he will be provided some earthly men to step in and fill the empty shoes. For some reason, I have Steve Taylor's Hero in my head. God, let my little boy find a real hero.

1 comment:

Jan said...

I'm crying, too... love you guys.